Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Youthwork - the conference 2005 in Eastbourne

Well, been a week or so since I last put anything on here. And even longer since I wrote anything specifically for this, so here's a post.
Just got back from youthwork conference in Eastbourne this weekend (I say just - I mean, of course, some days ago) (just to satisfy the pedants among you!) and want to say how good it was.
May take me some time to unpack every part of it (metaphorically - I was only away from thursday to sunday afternoon, and theres not a huge maount of stuff you need for a trip that long. The actual unpacking of course took place on sunday evening when I arrived home.) but want to make a start here...
Firstly though, and I appreciate the chances of them ever reading this are small to non-existent, I want to thank all the people at youthwork magazine, spring harvest, YFC, Alove (Salvation Army), and Oasis for putting it on. Special quantities of kudos go out to Andy Flannagan for leading the music over the weekend and the early day section. MAjor repsect to him as a worship leader. Musically and technically - superb. Creatively - outstanding (mash ups of Usher and Stevie Wonder with modern worship songs! Excellent). Spiritually - so astute. Nice one Doc.

Ok. so unpacking then... will have to happen another time. the clock has defeated us my friends. Till next time...

No comments: