Friday, December 18, 2009

Rubbish blog...


I am a rubbish blogger. I feel like I should be good at it - I love writing, I love words, I have a lot of opinions and thoughts that I feel the world should hear, I have a well developed and sophisticated sense of humour (cough), I have a job which is flexible enough to mean that occasionally during the week I can blog without neglecting anything vital... all of which I have discovered doesnt make me a good blogger.
I dont really know what does make a good blogger - maybe I'll find out as I progress (I hope), maybe I wont. At the very least though I would actually need to blog for this to be considered useful reading, and my record of a blog every 6 months doesnt make this a need-to-check site (except for the loneliest and most disconnected of hermits!) So there you have it. One promise to try harder.

No comments: