Tuesday, November 10, 2009

the view from my window...

Im struggling to get inspired this morning (lack of caffeine thus far could be the reason...)
I need to put together a presentation about the exciting possibilities of townwide youth projects for the Churches, and have written a plan, have plenty of ideas, and am genuinely passionate about it all. But simply cant seem to get into gear to get it all in a nice presentation this morning!

I also have a bit of tooth pain in an old root canal filling I had done when I was a child after having one of my front teeth chipped (and the nerve killed) in an accident involving a big, powerful swing door and myself at Lee Abbey.

So here I sit, looking out at the drizzle outside. Wondering if its worth going out to get a coffee. Wondering if my reliance on caffeine is really the issue here. Pondering that perhaps my reliance on caffeine (if thats what it is) really should perhaps be something I need to think about.
And thanking God for things. Like my sister-in-law and her husband having produced Jacob Andrew James Payne last night, 7lbs 10oz. Well done them, and thankyou God!

Another fascinating blog.

No comments: